- be an organ transplant recipient and provide verification letter from physician or transplant coordinator
- provide information to prove financial need: (copy of current FAFSA form; tuition bill and financial aid award letter)
- submit a statement of educational objectives and future life goals
- submit three (3) letters of recommendation
- provide a copy of the acceptance letter to an accredited college, university, or trade/technical certificate program, (if an incoming freshman)or an official copy of current transcript if previously enrolled in college
- use the scholarship award for continuing education in an undergraduate program at an accredited college, university or trade/technical school certificate program during the 2011-2012 academic year (The award will be sent directly to the institution in the student’s name).
- provide a copy of the spring 2012 semester tuition bill for the second half of the award
- notify us immediately in writing if at any point during the academic year your contact information changes or you take a leave of absence.